Monday, December 6, 2010

RADVENT - Rocking Out!

Day 5 of Radvent is Rocking Out!  Write down the soundtrack of your year so far.  I'm not ambitious enough right now to post videos or music files - you can find them yourself.  Ha!

Passion Pit - Little Secrets - I LOVE listening to this in my car!  It just makes me so happy!

Yelle – Je Veux Te Voir - Megan Hunt played this for all the Princess Lasertron shows this year - and I was in 3 of those!  Seriously a dream come true to model for her - and for the first time ever!  Who would've thought a 28 year old, pretty average-sized girl could be a model?  I didn't but was PUMPED I got to do this!


All I want for Christmas is you - I will seriously NEVER get sick of this song.  It's absolutely my favorite Christmas song!  I get so excited when it comes on the Christmas station.  And yes I listen to that station - don't judge.

Girl Talk - The whole new album, especially the track with Lil Kim's The Jump Off mixed with Jackson 5.  This entire album is full of what I love - ghetto rap tunes and 1980s music.  It gets me from Omaha to Lincoln and back (daily commute) quite often.

Jay-Z - Anything - That's not a song title - I just think everything he touches turns to gold and I love it all!

1 comment:

  1. our sign at camp right now says "all I want for christmas is you!"

    ReplyDelete