Radvent Day 12 asks what I'm procrastinating on. What am I not procrastinating on? Let's get serious, it's the name of my game. I usually get the task/assignment/project done - just never until the last minute. And those things that don't have a last minute? Well, they're still not done.
Things I'm procrastinating...
My scrapbook from our honeymoon
Christmas shopping
Painting the dressing room
Our trim replacement project that's been going on three years now
Getting my ear checked for the strange noise going on in it
Getting the rust on my car fixed and the piece of trim someone tore off replaced
So what happens if I don't do this stuff?
I forget where all our photos from our honeymoon were taken
I'll get Christmas shopping done - just two more things!
Painting the dressing room HAS to get done because Chad needs to install the last of the trim (beginning of the end!)
Who knows what would happen with my ear - but I did make an appointment for tomorrow
My whole car rusts out and I drive a ghetto looking car around. ha!
It'll get done. Megan's Radvent post gives me permission to procrastinate - but I think I need to do that opposite. Make things happen. I have two weeks off work and I plan to make it a productive time off before I disappear into my eighth busy season.
No comments:
Post a Comment