Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stuff and Things

Well what do you know, I found shoes I LOVE but because of the price, took a week or so to think about them.
and now they're only available in size 10.  They got really good reviews for comfort too.  Sad face.

Anyway, I'm loving these as well, so I think I'll learn my lesson and order them!

This winter is my seventh busy season in public accounting.  Seventh!  I cannot believe it.  Busy season requires a minimum of 55 chargeable hours but more often than not actually requires more.  Lots of very long days, too much eating out, and way too much sitting in one chair staring at a laptop.  Last year I had a lot of health problems creep up on me from the stress.  I lost a lot of my precious hair (it is my pride and joy pretty much), had a ton of stomach problems, got the stomach flu for about a week, irregular breathing, etc.  So after all that I was determined to make this year better.  I have a generally regular exercise routine - even if it's just 15 minutes of yoga before I go to bed.  I made a huge effort to get all my random to-dos done before the real cruch time so I didn't have them hanging over my head.  I am trying to ease into my long hours so as not to completely shock my system.  I also go home once a week to eat dinner with Joe.  So far it's going a bit better than last year - but there's still a long way to go until the end of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment