Sunday, February 7, 2010

2010 - One Month Down

I think I've done pretty good on my goals so far!  Off to a good start given I've been working a ton.

I've been motivated around the house - baking, cleaning, ironing (I ironed for 3 hours last Sunday!).  I watched like nine hours of TV last weekend but at least I was productive during it!
I've been motivated at work - I've gotten so much done this past month and have done a pretty good job of keeping up with what comes my way.
I've worked out or done yoga (mostly yoga) almost every day - I think it's helping with my stress level a lot.
I cared about my appearance almost every time I left the house!  There was one day I felt dumpy but one outta 30 ain't bad!
And..I took the dogs for a walk tonight!  It was nasty and slushy and cold - but they had cabin fever bad and they were sooo pumped to get outside and run around the block.  I just love those little boogers.

I had a lot of fun this weekend - got to hang out with Joe, my sister, and my bestest friend!  I really love them - a lot.

1 comment:

  1. This weekend was a lot of fun!
    Clancy has cabin fever B A D! I want to walk her, but I am scared I don't have the power with the wet/snow/ice to control her when she pulls.

    ReplyDelete