stay tuned...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crushed

I fell in love with this the minute I saw it...
...only to discover it's from a 2007 Allure photo shoot.
Posted by Jenny Mick! at 8:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Princess Lasertron
  • peace
  • Good Morning, Captain
  • WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT
  • smitten kitchen
  • The Mother Shift
  • Living My Life

About Me

My photo
Jenny Mick!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ▼  2010 (33)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • Crushed
      • These are a few of my healthiest things...
      • Find cuter babies - I dare you!
      • Cinnamon Rolls
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.