So to put it bluntly, half of the week I am lazy about my hair (I wash it every other day). I do not like blow drying it because it takes FOREVER. Because there is this much of it:
(I love that puppy by the way)
So last Sunday my pretty little sister had her hair in not one, not two, but three buns in her hair. It looked adorable. Her hair is much shorter than mine - but I tried it anyway.
Success! Wet hair option without ripping it in a pony tail :) I am pretty jazzed about it. I need to sharpen my bobby pin skills though - I think it took 20 to keep in place!


It was adorable I thought about trying to do it too!
ReplyDeletelooks good love!
Xo
Thanks Sarah! You should do it - super easy! I thought it would feel like a bunch of buns but it felt more like an updo! On days I wash my hair, I like it to airdry but it's hard to do that and not go to work with wet hair :P
ReplyDeleteevery once in awhile i wish i had long hair to do fun stuff like this with it. then i remember how much i love my short hair! it looks really, really cute though!
ReplyDeleteHaha Kristel I am totally opposite - I want short hair once in awhile for the ease and quickness of styling it - but then I think about how much I would miss it :)
ReplyDeletethat is SOO insanely pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Megan! It's just nice to have a lazy day hairstyle that looks like it took a ton of effort :)
ReplyDelete