Sunday, January 10, 2010

my goals for 2010

My #1 goal this year is to be a more motivated person.  At home, at work, and just in general.  I need to achieve this one for all the rest to be successful! 

 
2010 Goals:
  • Be more motivated
  • Work out on a regular basis.  KEY to managing my stress.  I had so many health problems last busy season from stress - I want to do everything I can to keep those at bay this year!
  • Get a real bed frame (currently only have the mattresses on top of the frame with wheels - no headboard).  It feels like a college kid bed
  • Finish all the tiny random projects in the upstairs bathroom
  • Paint and replace trim in the upstairs bedrooms
  • Care more about my appearance outside of work (I make an effort to look good at work because of the young, professional environment I work in, but then I slack outside of that and it makes me feel dumpy)
  • Visit a part of the US I haven't seen before (we're thinking Pacific Northwest!)
  • Tile the basement (my BFF spotted the same linoleum we have in a bowling alley bathroom)
  • Take my doggies on a walk as much as possible.  Because they need one every day.

 


 
Since I'm a homeowner - most of them relate to my house.  And also because I am old and boring.  And I'm completely fine with that.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment