Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Minneapolis Time!

So last weekend we went to Minneapolis with our wonderful friends Jon and Sarah.  Joe and I had never really been there before so we were excited to check out Mall of America, Ikea, and some amazing italian food Jon and Sarah raved about.  But seriously, I had no idea Minneapolis would have such delicious food!

Hell's Kitchen - sooo tasty
Yeah, that's sausage bread in the top left.  Joe and Sarah tried it - Joe says fantastic!  I had cornmeal pancakes - they tasted like cornbread, which I LOVE.


At Bar La Grassa
Ricotta Tomato Bruschetta, Pork Shoulder Bruschetta, and a Banana Tart for desert!

More Bar La Grassa
Gnocchi with Cauliflower and Orange, Spaghetti Carbonara, and Silk Hankerchiefs with Basil Pesto.

I would LITERALLY drive the six hours to Minneapolis to eat that gnocchi again.  One of the greatest things I've ever eaten.
Oh, and we had some fun too!
Ikea ya'll!
Joe got a shave from "Mustache Jim"
Oh, and it was COMPLETELY freezing!
Love you Jon and Sarah!  Thanks for an amazing birthday weekend!!  xo

1 comment:

  1. Gahhhhh! These pics are amazing! Such a fun trip! <3 Rah

    ReplyDelete