Sunday, March 20, 2011

You Shoulda Seen the Other Guy

Someone had fun at the Mary Our Queen Fish Fry on Friday night - then thought he could see in the dark in our basement.
He's got a new story for everyone that asks - which I love.  My favorite is when he mysteriously replies "Watch the news..."

Tired after his walk

The bear
25 weeks going on 26.  And SO EXCITED that when I tried on my favorite warm weather dress it still fits perfectly!  I tried to buy another one from JCrew Factory Outlet this weekend, but much to my dismay, no more in my size.  Waa waaaaa.
This was my outfit to wear on my road trip with Karin to Broken Bow, Nebraska this weekend for the bridal shower the "ladies of the church" threw for her.  It was a really nice shower - very personal.  It's so nice spending time with Karin, especially since she's moving in less than a month (sniffle).

Baby's toys!


2 comments:

  1. Do I spy puppies on the bed!?!? I am so happy for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I gotta hear this story about Joe's eye!
    That is the perfect cute pregnancy dress! Love!

    ReplyDelete